Make that everlasting first impression with a vibrant synopsis of your work.
A Corporate Identity is not just a Logo. It is the image conjured up by your customer‘s mind when you mention it. It is the visual and sensory personification of your brand. The Corporate identity should thus convey to the conscious and sub-conscious mind, the ethos that your Brand stands for.
That’s where the perpetual cues come in. These are the salient features of your brand. They define it. Aggressive, Customer friendly, Environment Friendly, Research driven, Warm, Trust worthy, are just few example traits that could be conveyed by your brand’s identity.
Clicking the Idea
The Corporate Identity is not one thing. To build a popular and likable and most importantly a correct perception of your brand’s images, a clutch of elements are at play. The most significant ones are your company’s
- Logo and Typeface
- Tag Line (or Punch Line)
- Stationary items like Envelop and Invoices
- Visiting card
- Letter Head (including PDF version)
- PowerPoint Template
- And even the Telephone Hold Tone
- And Caller Tunes!
You will also want the Point-Of-Purchase (POP) material; POP and Office colors and interior to play in Sync to convey your brand’s unique Corporate Identity.
Fortunately, the process of developing an exciting Corporate Identity is not rocket science. At WebSolvant we have experts who quickly interpret your brand’s perpetual cues and guide you towards a process to develop a Corporate Identity for your Brand. You may choose some elements of the package (say Logo and Stationary), or choose all the elements, but you’ll love what you ultimately serve to your customers. Designed and Conceptualized by WebSolvant.
Corporate Identity Development Process
The process we go through with our clients is as unique as everything else we do. It consists of 4 steps:
- Information Architecture Analysis: Our analysts discuss with your department heads the key differentiators of your business. We talk about the vision of the company, our intended audience, and the information you would like to present. All of the input is then condensed into a formal map for easy understanding by our production designers.
- Design Guidelines: In this brainstorming session our Design Director will discuss with you the overall look and feel of your company’s corporate identity. If we are creating a new brand, we cover logos, colors, fonts and other layout. Designing for multimedia projects revolves more around the storyboard for the movies sequence of events.
- Design: Using the input from the Design Guidelines meeting, our designers create your unique image. The first draft is then returned to you by way of formal presentations made to senior management as well as corporate communications or marketing team(s). Perceived products are thereafter crystallized.
- Production & Quality Control: Once we have got our ideas and basic elements of building the Corporate Identity right, we create Content, Catalogs, Web Site, and Presentations and finally, draw up an advertising campaign.